Thursday, January 05, 2012

let's begin again...

I can't believe I'm able to see yet another year! When the cancer recurred 4 months ago, I didn't think I would make it since it's my 3rd diagnosis, but here I am, still kicking! So much has happened this year.  Met new friends, visited other countries, almost changed jobs, and I purchased a house. The feeling is both exciting and overwhelming. I never stayed in one place for more than 3 years since I joined the Air Force in 1987. So, purchasing a house in a place I never thought I would live is a little overwhelming. Oh well, I won't let a mere house to stop me from traveling...as a matter of fact, I'm flying out next month to see friends and family in Asia. My plans of retiring in Hawaii is also still a go. Anyway, may 2012 be as fruitful and full of excitement like 2010! I'm hoping to do bigger and better things for this year! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: