Thursday, May 18, 2006

leaving Taiwan...


goodbye Taiwan...hellow US of A! Finally leaving this place after 5 years of sucking air pollution and fighting the traffic. I'd hate to leave my husband behind but I fear if I stayed here any longer I'll die!! Just waiting for the semester to end and Vegas, here I come!

Great experience teaching and met lots of good people (mostly students)--even tried some funny and funky foods but I don't think I'll miss it at all. Sadly, because my husband is Taiwanese, coming back is inevitable but not having a permanent address in country is enough for me--a holiday or two a year is enough for me.

I'm ready for some long drives going from state to state. I need a REAL hot dog sandwich and don't forget Taco Bell! Don't think I'll give that up for a stinky tofu. Maybe I'll miss 7-11...NOT!

No comments: